The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.4

Dex-chan lover
"Tsundere"
Where are even the "tsun" and the "dere" parts in her?

Aggregator gang
@criver
That's not really the case for me though. These ones basically just stay as a guilty pleasure. It's just that I've been reading too much trashy isekai lately that I most likely need a change of pace.

Group Leader
Hmm.. I feel that casting "endless nightmares" spell was absent in WN and looked a bit cheesy..
But, oh well..

Dex-chan lover
man it sure is troublesome in [real life] to have a [tsundere loli]. if only this were [manga]

*MAGIC*

if only it were [manga]....

> In real life, they sure are a pain

This is the author officially telling you who worst girl is.

Aggregator gang
Goddamnit if the author wanted to show fanservice this way, they should've gone till the end and did the deed, now I feel fuckin blueballed. Does anybody have any hentai recommendations with situations similar to this?

Dex-chan lover
His points are still lost for me, but I'm fine with reading a manga about scum. Not being sarcastic at all. AIKI and Yuusha ga Shinda are good examples of manga that do it correctly.

My concern is the author's child-like pacing of the story...at this point you don't need a Silph scope to see the transparent attempts at redeeming the MC at neck-breaking pace. It's very off-putting.

Fed-Kun's army
"youre in fiction though so that aint a big deal"

Yeah but he don't and not suppose to know that......

Stfu

Dex-chan lover
If this kind of girl tsundere then what louise and shana is ?

No. For someone who can use illusion magic however he wants, nothing can bother you unless you let it.

Dex-chan lover
Uh she's no tsundere. A tsundere would have said "it's not like I want you to be my master or something"

Spoilers Ahead:

"Ah, shes one of those, that has strange fantasies of ninja's and samurai" She's a magical exorcist who fights demon spirits while you're a bonafied Hero in a world with your princess friend and a great sage. Doesnt really seem that "strange" fantasy to me lol

Users who are viewing this thread