The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.1

Dex-chan lover
its a bait, she wouldn't sell her virginity. Honestly, she should just be Morishita's slave/wife whatever. She owes him anyway

Fed-Kun's army
doest this manga release once a month ahhhhhh the cliffhanger even though I already know what happens lol

Pls.. Make stop that two guys(author and artist).. They made my senpai .. Become a pure bitch...

Banned
She probably didn't literally prostitute herself... but I don't really care by this point.
It is awfully convenient that this is the last chapter here as I was just about to drop this shit anyway.

i think i know what she sold. fresh worn panties can sell a lot to certain perverts in Japan, like A LOT if the girl is pretty

Fight lasted two long, he should have killed him sooner. They should have brought the head to her family. “Here’s your lame god”

Fed-Kun's army
KissManga has given us some gems I see. Gems that are actually just solidified space shit.

Aggregator gang
Why doesn't she just become the MC's personal whore if she wants to sell herself so badly? :/

Users who are viewing this thread