The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.4

Dex-chan lover
i know shes crazy...BUT shes sane enough to try?

fuck if i know....im just biased towards girls that go all out and dont pull punches about their feelings

Dex-chan lover
"eh? what do you mean?"

Also, can someone spoil what happens next? In spoiler brackets, of course.

bruh and i thought this ending at ch37 would be a nice time to drop it, but ch38 twist was like... daaamnnn hopefully the manga wont be axed anytime soon

@beperov
basically we get a flashback in the next chapter during daiki's time as a hero in the other world, saving a half winged, half vampire hybrid little girl.. tl;dr daiki became a target for the vampire hunter who wanted to kill the vampire hybrid and was on the verge of death after getting ambushed coz he just killed a dragon. Hybrid girl steals an elixir but was caught in the act by her uncle and as a deal to let her go save the hero, she agreed to the terms, one of which was to not name herself as to her original name and manages to save his life at the expense of her own coz of a curse that got triggered when she stole the item. at the end she and the hero promised to meet again when she reincarnates.. she did end up reincarnating in finland and got adopted by the sakaguchi couple. but seeing as she cant use her original name Ariel.. she instead, names herself.... Leira

Aggregator gang
That is some real bishoujo stuff right there. Almost on par with Tanaka Romeo's works.

Dex-chan lover
She turns into
a 100% Hitagi senjyogahara clone from here on and the story devolves into a mass of every light novel/harem trope you can think of, it's super sad honestly.

Dex-chan lover
I sure hate protagonists like him sometimes lol. I mean, good not to rush into sex, but don’t dismiss her as a potential lover :p what isn’t to be interested in with her? I would love to have a girl be that upfront/blunt instead of pussyfooting around

Dex-chan lover
poor normal girl, got bad luck against a self named virgin bitch

@Cyoteblack that series had so much potential 😢😢

Dex-chan lover
"I wanna be your fiance, but I'm never gonna tell you I love you ever again"

Dex-chan lover
nah
shes got the fkin crazy eyes
she's trash too
but this manga is trash so ig you might as well amirite
hurrrr

Fed-Kun's army
But everybody knows that after a female char makes that declaration, in that pose, with that kind of sunset background, they get isekai'd by truck-kun.

Users who are viewing this thread