The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 3 Ch. 9.4

Looks just like a regular street fight where the fighters screaming out exaggerated move names..

Dex-chan lover
if this dog makes it alive after all of these wasted chaps im gonna REEE real hard

Break that face to pulp., give him a barrage like " ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora!!! "

Dex-chan lover
He is playing around to much and I have no idea why. Does he want to show that miko, that she doesn't have to fear him? Because all that he is showing is how "awesome he is" by bulling somebody much weaker then him. Also, he shouldn't draw it out, because for the same reason he even realized. If you bully the weak, you never know when they pull sout a gun and shot you into the face or simply land a lucky hit.

Aggregator gang
Original Chapter script: "This barrier is unbreakable!"
"Gonna break it."
"AHAHA, YOU CAN'T BREAK IT. "
"I'll break it. "
"Go ahead and try! You can't hit me through it but I can hit you!"
"So you'll let me break it?"
"I'm telling you it can't be broken! Just try it!"
"I'm gonna break it."

Dex-chan lover
The amount of chatting in each fight is 5x the amount of fighting. The author really needs an editor who can cut down on all the useless, repetitive stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@Guspaz Right, it's like this orange guy who calls himself a genius meanwhile tons of people are dying on the streets. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Funny, this is like typical shounen manga which is big talk but less fight. I prefer if the entire fight is just end with crushing his head

Watching those flow of conversations, at this point I wouldnt be surprised that the fox mage will prostrate himself, sign a pact and become a familliar/slave. And then turned into a cute fox mascot

Dex-chan lover
The heck with this figthing scene. The flow is so in wreck. I skipped to this chapter to look if there is an interesting things in this. But here it is, the panelling is just annoying with something that could had been cut. Meh

Dex-chan lover
The author missed the chance for the MC to decide to deactivate skills after thinking about how weak the fox is.

Users who are viewing this thread