The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 3 Ch. 9.4

Fed-Kun's army
it's the scanlator's choice to follow the publisher so you will never stop seeing these comments

Fed-Kun's army
@Porg

Then you can simply wait until all of the chapter parts is uploaded before reading. It was your choice to follow the scanlator anyway. Idk why you're so hellbent on blaming the scanlator

Dex-chan lover
Man, this fight is really dragging ... hope it gets back to the funny bits soon.

Fed-Kun's army
@bobbybiracial Like I posted earlier, how do you tell when the chapter is finished?

They could add something indicating this to the chapter title

Meh... I read the webnovel when i saw the slow ass releases from the manga adaptation back at chapter 2. The series is pretty interesting. It's a constant battle of him and his mana regeneration lol.

Fed-Kun's army
-like a billion style points for all that internal monologue smack talk about his barrier and then using all those skills and then throwing an exaggerated punch to break it.
You want to make that point, just have the man break the barrier with a forehead flick.

Dex-chan lover
I am Curious....whats Nuclear Blessing? From all thos skills its that i find....most interesting. Dont know why XD

Users who are viewing this thread