The Hero Who's Been Like This Ever Since Forming a Party with a Female Priest - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
hKe1xyc.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
Brother, wake up! Stop being horny, your Minecraft dog is waiting for you at the door!

Contributor
Taking a "leak", for 20 mins. yeah right... should've just said he got "attacked by a succubus" on the way back as an excuse.

On an unrelated note, just saying, but Site Rule 2.1.6 says colored versions must be uploaded on a different entry from monochrome versions.

Power Uploader
Taking a "leak", for 20 mins. yeah right... should've just said he got "attacked by a succubus" on the way back as an excuse.

On an unrelated note, just saying, but Site Rule 2.1.6 says colored versions must be uploaded on a different entry from monochrome versions.
That’ll so mess up the chapter numbering… but I’ll guess I’ll listen.

Contributor
That’ll so mess up the chapter numbering… but I’ll guess I’ll listen.
I'm not sure why would it mess up chapter numbering though? I'm assuming the case here is that the colored chapters are just colored duplicates of originally monochrome chapters like other webcomic series, so then these would need to be uploaded on a separate entry according to the rule.

For reference, this is how Medatarou's FPS webcomic is handled having separate monochrome and fan colored entries. If Medatarou for some reason decides to release a version he colored himself, then a third "official colored" entry would need to be made for the translations of it.

But if the colored chapters for this manga are not duplicates of an already existing monochrome chapter (for example, for some weird reason all odd chapters are monochrome and all even chapters are colored) I think the rule does not apply and it could all stay under one entry.

Power Uploader
I'm not sure why would it mess up chapter numbering though? I'm assuming the case here is that the colored chapters are just colored duplicates of originally monochrome chapters like other webcomic series, so then these would need to be uploaded on a separate entry according to the rule.

For reference, this is how Medatarou's FPS webcomic is handled having separate monochrome and fan colored entries. If Medatarou for some reason decides to release a version he colored himself, then a third "official colored" entry would need to be made for the translations of it.

But if the colored chapters for this manga are not duplicates of an already existing monochrome chapter (for example, for some weird reason all odd chapters are monochrome and all even chapters are colored) I think the rule does not apply and it could all stay under one entry.
Okay good, cause those chapters aren’t duplicates as far as I know so if you check the kervalchan account.

Contributor
Okay good, cause those chapters aren’t duplicates as far as I know so if you check the kervalchan account.
Right, this seems like an edge case not covered by the rule. From a quick check, it seems this work was originally monochrome, but then the artist decided to start coloring it like, halfway in. I'd say it stays in one entry.

Also, based on that account their name is Sakata Haruki (さかたはるき) which already exists on MD, so I'll change the author to that.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the demon lord's influence is quite strong here if the hero has to "fight" for 20 mins.

Users who are viewing this thread