The Heroine Has Despaired - Vol. 7 Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
Ok I know no everyone want tp read this but yeah

I sympathy both of this trash, Akiba and Adachi, but I could say Adachi more trash tbh. Akiba just... well... just that guy has winning mentality in his game that mistaken about "love" I can say this maybe because parenting or things in past, well it's not excuse tho. The note may be Akiba need more friends, more field to fill his brain so he understand world filled with variety.

Adachi just that girl who can't helped, she has unsolved revenge and unstable emotion, she isn't right, she same as Akiba too, but has different motivation. Akiba has that "s" and little yandere fetish for motivation while Adachi more worse than it, I mean she ok for killing other (we know Akiba not that kind of guy)

Ahhhh idk what I'm talking bout BUT i just sympathy both of them, and tbh Akiba can be resolved as long he meet right person to know what the right one

Bless translator 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Dex-chan lover
Ok I know no everyone want tp read this but yeah

I sympathy both of this trash, Akiba and Adachi, but I could say Adachi more trash tbh. Akiba just... well... just that guy has winning mentality in his game that mistaken about "love" I can say this maybe because parenting or things in past, well it's not excuse tho. The note may be Akiba need more friends, more field to fill his brain so he understand world filled with variety.

Adachi just that girl who can't helped, she has unsolved revenge and unstable emotion, she isn't right, she same as Akiba too, but has different motivation. Akiba has that "s" and little yandere fetish for motivation while Adachi more worse than it, I mean she ok for killing other (we know Akiba not that kind of guy)

Ahhhh idk what I'm talking bout BUT i just sympathy both of them, and tbh Akiba can be resolved as long he meet right person to know what the right one

Bless translator 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
From what I'm seeing, Adachi at least knows her boundary. She's fucked up, but at least she understands that there are things that shouldn't be done. Akiba, on the other hand, is delusional. And that alone made him more dangerous.

I agree with you that both of them seriously need helps. But I don't think Adachi is more trash. If both of them survive this whole ordeals, I would say Akiba would have more troubles reintegrating into normal society. When your mind is so deluded into an ideal, it is very hard for others to convince you otherwise.

with that said, judging from the way the manga is going, I doubt any of them would survive. They are going to get their ass handed to them in the SS match, seeing how we still haven't learned who is the 1st rank (who would most certainly be their opponents), and that there will be absolutely no unity between them after this match.

Dex-chan lover
From what I'm seeing, Adachi at least knows her boundary. She's fucked up, but at least she understands that there are things that shouldn't be done. Akiba, on the other hand, is delusional. And that alone made him more dangerous.

I agree with you that both of them seriously need helps. But I don't think Adachi is more trash. If both of them survive this whole ordeals, I would say Akiba would have more troubles reintegrating into normal society. When your mind is so deluded into an ideal, it is very hard for others to convince you otherwise.

with that said, judging from the way the manga is going, I doubt any of them would survive. They are going to get their ass handed to them in the SS match, seeing how we still haven't learned who is the 1st rank (who would most certainly be their opponents), and that there will be absolutely no unity between them after this match.
yeah if they both survive in the end, akiba will no longer have any power over anyone and he'll be screwed if he even thinks about touching anyone. on the other hand, adachi wouldnt go around tormenting people if she knows shes powerless.

I was going to say "does akiba even think what would happen if he does survive?" but his brainrot probably expects shibuya to go "kyuu kyuuuu my knight in shining armor sama i love you chuuuuuuuuu!!!! <3 <3 <3"

Fed-Kun's army
That's my girl, go kill you a delusional asshole. Do what you gotta do to get to the point where you can take his ass out of this world for good.

I give the mangaka full props. With this chapter it's clear he created Adachi specifically as a mirror for Akiba's sadistic delusions. She knows the difference between willing submission and forced acquiescence with seven years of personal experience and it's a pretty fucking big point. Akiba on the other hand has proven that he can't even learn this much.

Oh and thank you to Animewaves for zipping through these chapters. I'm not sure I'd have the stomach to return to this series if I had too long in between updates. It ain't an easy read but it is a worthy one so far.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly? Probably both of them have really disturbing pasts and both of them require a medium-level country GDP level of psychiatric help. Yet sorry f*** Akiba, Adachi somehow plays by her twisted rules and does not feel entitled to what messed up she did. Who did Adachi messed up? Akiba for almost r*ping a girl and Shibuya when they fight for death.

On the other hand, Akiba is just Mr Nice Guy to x10, a spoiled brat who also thinks he is entitled to everything and does not think that others are real humans, just his toys. Tbh I know guys like him in real life, ofc without manga oeuvre.

Also Jesus Christ Mr Translator thank good for your tempo, I think I would give up on this manga multiple of times if chapters were released once per month, this is one of this mangas that needs to read in bulk not one by one.

Dex-chan lover
From what I'm seeing, Adachi at least knows her boundary. She's fucked up, but at least she understands that there are things that shouldn't be done.
Like what? Sexual assault? Torture? Because--

Who did Adachi messed up?
...Shibuya?

In their first fight? Chapters 9 through 11? She sexually assaulted and brutalized her? She broke her limbs? She was literally getting sexually aroused by it? And given what she was explaining about her motives, it wouldn't have been the first time did that.

I know I'm not confabulating this-- I went back to check. Even after she becomes "friends" with Shibuya, she still regularly sexually harasses her.

Double-page supporter
This is great, it's like watching a train crash onto another train crash and then a passenger airplane crashes into the pile.

This is getting stupid how completely fucked up their situation is.
That's the fun part about it. It's like popcorn material to see how fucked up it'll get. Seeing them trying to one up each other makes this all the more enjoyable. This author still not making any points for Akiba though, Mr. Sociopath piece of shit.

Wow everyone here hating on my boy Akiba, how sad, personally I think he has been able to contain himself pretty well, if he wanted to he could cause a LOT more pain in Adachi and Shibuya if he wanted to.

While I don't condone Adachi's actions in the first fight with Shibuya I do think the violence she commits against Akiba is totally different and even justified because first, she did it to defend Shibuya from the abuse and then to keep Akiba in control (which didn't work). Also, there's mutual consent in the relationship between Adachi and the pig, and she respected Shibuya's dumb decision to not intervene between her and Akiba's relationship for a long period

Akiba on the other hand is a total freak that deserves the worst, and I hope my girl adachi gets her revenge

Last edited:
Adachi might be worse if only because she seems to be aware that she's messed up. Akiba time and time again has proven that he doesn't understand what he's doing is wrong. I wonder if Shibuya had just called him out from the beginning things would end up different. Then again I would be too afraid to even consider that with my life in Akiba's hand.
That's not to say that Akiba is good by any means tho

Dex-chan lover
Honestly? Probably both of them have really disturbing pasts and both of them require a medium-level country GDP level of psychiatric help. Yet sorry f*** Akiba, Adachi somehow plays by her twisted rules and does not feel entitled to what messed up she did. Who did Adachi messed up? Akiba for almost r*ping a girl and Shibuya when they fight for death.

On the other hand, Akiba is just Mr Nice Guy to x10, a spoiled brat who also thinks he is entitled to everything and does not think that others are real humans, just his toys. Tbh I know guys like him in real life, ofc without manga oeuvre.

Also Jesus Christ Mr Translator thank good for your tempo, I think I would give up on this manga multiple of times if chapters were released once per month, this is one of this mangas that needs to read in bulk not one by one.
Thanks mani appreciate it! And fr idk how anyone stays invested with even a chapter per week yk?

Dex-chan lover
Like what? Sexual assault? Torture? Because--

...Shibuya?

In their first fight? Chapters 9 through 11? She sexually assaulted and brutalized her? She broke her limbs? She was literally getting sexually aroused by it? And given what she was explaining about her motives, it wouldn't have been the first time did that.

I know I'm not confabulating this-- I went back to check. Even after she becomes "friends" with Shibuya, she still regularly sexually harasses her.
I only see fair points being made

Dex-chan lover
It’s true, but I do notice that her acceptable targets for going that far are anyone her mind deems as a threat. Shibuya lucked out by not holding any grudges during their first encounter as I suspect Adachi would be continuing her threat response.
Noting That Adachi can be reasonable so long as you or the circumstances don’t trigger her is not the same thing as thinking she’s currently harmless.

I wonder how many enemies Akiba made in the original game. He seems like the type to have somehow made IRL enemies over a children’s card game because he took things too far.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread