The Heroine of Drayfox - Ch. 15

Gods I feel so sorry for the Prince. You work a child to the bone and wonder why he starts acting up? Tiger parents are the worst - but I mean helicopter parenting (which we see in a lot of other comics with royalty) is just as bad so..

The prince's attendant needs to chill the F out and leave. HOW DARE U HURT THE POOR CHILD MAKING HIM STUDY ENDLESSLY, SUCH A YOUNG CHILD HAVING VISIBLE BAGS UNDER HIS EYES IS A CRIME 🤬🤬😠😠😠

Supporter
Proper sleep is important for consolidating memories. While getting the brain used to processing loads of information is something that you can do, he's not going to remember the specifics of the information.

Poor baby prince! He's just cranky because he's so tired and stressed. As to be expected for a baby his age! Only thing needing correction is his schedule which should be more age appropriate!

He is still a toddler and he already has dark circles under his eyes from working. I feel sorry for the kid

That's good thing to know how hard the prince work... But still this is so worst, how can they make child 5 y'o working hard till he have dark circle under his eyes!!! Even more worst, he was forced to study hard
I feel sorry for him...
Anyway thank you for the chapter!!

the first time i see a 5 years old having a dark circle. just how many hours did they make him study ? d*mn, the stressed mind from the early age...

OMG guys pls what is the sauce of the 1st pic at the last page??????????? the one with a brown haired girl and a black haired boyy???
pls tell me ;;;

Users who are viewing this thread