The Heroine of Drayfox - Ch. 19

@ROOR21ROO

I’m just guessing but I doubt he’s been receiving education since he was 0 years old.
So he’s probably only started his education recently, or from about a few weeks to a few months. Which I should absolutely enough time to torture and scar the poor kid and affect his personality etc.
You can tell from how the knights were acting as well, I also doubt the knights or maids will take so long to take action.
So yeah, left him long a enough to hurt him, but probably not for the entire 4 years,

i may have been too harsh on the empress the last few chapters, but at least she's trying her best to protect her son now. effort is better than none.

With how powerful Finea is, wherever they discover it, do you think the monarchy won't want her? With how lovable she is and her power she's prime material for his future wife.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Kill confirmed. Finea has top K/D now.

... Got nothing else to say, weird.

Double-page supporter
I'm really happy for him. It's nice to see that his mother is also very caring towards him and was angry about his treatment.

Thank you for the chapter!!

I really hope Finea teaches Korean to the prince when they grow up. It would be so cute for them to exchange letters written in “code” only they understand.

Yeah he definitely only recently started education.

Also for those who have problems with him calling her pretty, i distinctly remember having a girlfriend in kindergarten (she dumped my ass and we called each other married but still).

Why did Albert called the queen ‘her highness’ if she should be called as ‘her majesty?’ What i know is that her higness are for princesses whilst her majesty is for the queen, right?

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

i’m sitting her silently screaming and squealing and kicking the air in my bed because babies and kids are so freaking cute 😭

ughhhh instagram already had me on baby fever but this manhwa is gonna kill me fr 😭

This was adorable, thanks for the chapter. Glad that the Crown Prince is turning out good after all. The Empress Dowager sounds like a piece of work.

Users who are viewing this thread