The Heroine of Drayfox - Ch. 3

Group Leader
concept of oblivion is interesting and practically untouched in isekai stories

Dex-chan lover
I like how the Spirits are friends with one another. Like, most stories have them dislike each other especially the Spirit of Darkness. But not here! They're all part of different fields and so they work together.

Ignis literally means fire yet the Spirit King of Fire didn't get it. Like come on man.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, yeah, okay, but why does she have to be yet another OP character beloved by spirits by default and with enormous amounts of mana...
I just don't get it. Isn't it better if the protagonist is faced with real trials and struggles? Isn't it more exciting if they have to overcome the challenges with their own wit? Isn't it fascinating to watch them gradually make friends with the spirits and not receive a random "enticing aura" where they don't even have to do anything, and simply exist? Why am I even expecting anything at this point other than power fantasy, ughh...

Dex-chan lover
The spirit of darkness being represented as a huge shadow is super creative and I like it.

Zmk

I wonder if darkness has a human form.
I know it's too early but getting ML vibes from him

Fed-Kun's army
Rip I really liked the MC but now she's just gonna be another OP Mary Sue. Imagine having memories of your past life, having a loving new family, being labeled as a "distinct soul", getting the blessings of all the spirits, AND having a shit ton of mana at your disposal.
Can we just have a realistic MC who has to overcome actual threats and obstacles instead of reincarnating as a typical special snowflake? It's actually so boring and tiresome at this point.

the character design for the spirits r really... good lol i really love them all..

So, she has how many babysitters? 🤣 lol
Interesting and pretty. I like it!

I like the explanation for why she's still asleep. It's nice to know that the spirit of darkness is a real softie.

Users who are viewing this thread