The Heroine of Drayfox - Ch. 3

These guy's names are so misleading. Also why did they give her a blessing, weren't they saying because of how strong she is from birth she might accidentally kill someone? So, they should limit her potential in some sort of way, but nope they give her even more potential. I really don't get it.

Aggregator gang
I just realized why babies looks so weird to me in drawings but no one ever draws them as chubby as they are LMAO like babies don't have big ol smashing fists like that and they got chubby ass chonky arms and legs dlsjfkdskj

Double-page supporter
Tbh Arcane's my kinda spirit animal. Darkness & sleep (lol because I'm a depressed NEET sobs) But I'd prefer a panther rather than a deer.

Yoooo~ this is other level story telling! I'm so excited for what the rest of this story has to offer. Thank you so much for scanning!!!!

Contributor
I'm dubious about this "gift" that is forgetting one's memories, without option.

(Though it's much better than the head-honcho god's gift to mankind in J.R.R. Tolkien's universe, I suppose, which is what my mind always jumps to when talking about dubious gifts from deities.)

Users who are viewing this thread