The Heroine of Drayfox

Damn this cliffhanger I did hope for the pact to be done this episode and instead need to wait for next chapter because of filler.

Ive been reading the comments between chapters and I have to commend this story. Its sparking alot of conversation about what maturity means and what it means to be considerate. Its causing people to talk about what it means to be driven to move by their past, or driven to live by the present. I admit even I had to scold someone for not being able to understand the value of adapting to a serious life change.

A story that drives their readers to self reflect is rare. So this is quite the hidden gem. Thanks fo the translators for picking up this story and to the author for creating it.

In times like these where everyone seems toxically obsessed with trying to return to their past normal even at the cost of their lives and others; heres a story reminding you to adapt and change and welcome the present and the changes it offers. I hope the readers take note of this and try to emulate that.

Dex-chan lover
Ty man, I be sure to buy all the chapters for this series.

I like your translation better though XD official translation for my language suck!

Dex-chan lover
i can appreciate how in this manwha the autor actually took the time to show her being in denial about reincarnating, instead of the usual "i'll never seem my friends and family again... whatever~ let's have a good life"

Have to echo the poster below, feels like today was a bad time to binge this. Fun story though.

Users who are viewing this thread