The Heroine of Drayfox

It kind of is painful to read. For anyone who hasn't yet read any reincarnation, or such stories this most likely will be awesome. For me though the inner fight of the MC and the way too detailed world are just bothersome, we get it you are conflicted about your parents, the world and magic blablabla, meanwhile the world is just a generic one with 6 elements+ 1god+1godsmessenger. The dialogs also are filled with filler, long discussions could be summarized with 1-2 sentences. While the story itself isn't bad at all, and seems interesting as well, I doubt I'll continue reading, simply because of the 'useless talk'. Also, the drawing style isn't all that nice.

The Black Market thanks for translating this!!!!! I hope u keep it up even though its liscensed cuz there progress is really slow. FL is too cute and i wanna read more. Once again THANK YOU!!!

Double-page supporter
“I'm going to return to my original world no matter what!”

atleastTryPleaseWheeze.jpg

@Animeeater as a fellow avid reincarnation reader, I must agree with you. It's just not that strong of a plot, but I am still thankful for the translation group, 'The Black Market' for their efforts <3

Aggregator gang
I feel like I commented how pissed I was that
'she was so mean to the family for no logical reason, I can get why she's pissed that she's here but did she really have to be mean to them?'
but I can't find it anymore

She can formed contract with king spirits of Light and Darkness bcs she has quality to do so. And also maybe it's mean that she marry prince ahaha

Users who are viewing this thread