The Heroine of Drayfox

Am I the only one getting kinda of annoyed at this story... There is no objective no goal nothing to drive this story and usually with good enough writing and Intresting stuff happening that can be overlooked but here....
I am still not giving up on it thou. Also I can't get past the drawing style no matter how much I tried

Ok, this might be weird, but I dont remember the prince at all? When was his character introduced?

there is a beautiful grace in this storytelling that's very rare in manga. So far (chapter 10) I've found it to be quite a tearjerker. It's beautiful.

I find this a very soothing manhwa if that makes sense.
Like the story is going at a nice pace and the art is super cute. So far theres nothing too much going on with the plot but that doesnt matter to me.

I'm happy I waited a whole month for this update. I can't wait for the next update next month. It's probably gonna be just as good as this one ☺️

This is honestly cringey. It would be wholesome to me if i aware that the girl’s mental age is that of a 20+ year old in college... The only wholesome parts for me is when i see the baby prince, he so goddamn cute

Aggregator gang
Man, I hate the mc lol like she can't accept her death and new life. She wants to go back to her past life family and she literally endanger her new family and hated them like bro your new family wants to love you but the mc was like nah you arent my family.

It's not that good but it's not bad.

@reen112 , That's not how a person
would realistically respond, her death was so sudden and she still has a lot of things she wanted to do. Unless she's a chuuni or she had nothing to lose for if she dies then that might be an understandable reaction. Did you even read the dialogue?

tl;dr, Hindsight is 20/20

a fine read as long as you don’t think too hard about it.
the art is alright, just bit stiff. the coloring is wonderful though. sadly, it uses plenty of 3D clip studio paint models. whatever you gotta do to churn out more chapters.
right now the story is kind of aimless. the mc was planning to return to korea but now that she’s settled down with her new family she’s just kinda doing... whatever. no aspirations or anything. i guess you could say that she’s trying to learn magic so that she won’t harm anyone but that goal won’t last the whole series.
overall a fine read. not good, not bad, just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread