The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 10 Ch. 45 - The Feast of the Carnivorous Flower

Dex-chan lover
the Madame is very charming- truly love her signing off on the girls using whatever they need to get their prey. This mangas attitude towards sex work is quite pleasant, I really enjoy it's heroic ladies.

Dex-chan lover
This sort of quintessentially feminine badassery is really hard to put to paper, but this manga has kept doing it from the first panel… and hot damn is it a treat to see.
I'd say that there's probably a feminist leaning to the series but if so it's not done in an overbearing way but through simply having good characters as the ones driving a lot of the plot. But most of the central characters being strongwilled and determined women driving society or actively challenging its norms or risking their lives to protect it definitely gives off a bit of that vibe to me.

They're not falling into "YAAAS QUEEN" territory or being written as masculinely strong women to make them seem badass. And it doesn't have to make them strong at the expense of the men. Guys like Rudolph, Aldous, Walter and even Hamsworth are perfectly good characters on their own.

Dex-chan lover
Listen, the artist is getting out of hand. All of them are hot. All. of. them.
I mean, Audrey a hag? She's THE hag. Totally would.
I offer all my bones.
The manga artist is far above the actual LN artist IMO. The LN versions look like first drafts compared to the manga and as I assume not every character has art in the LN I'd guess that the manga artist has a free hand in designing most of the elaborate outfits.

Dex-chan lover
That "Don't leave even a single bone behind" panel was Sooooo........... Good!!!

Users who are viewing this thread