The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Connie's Infiltration

Dex-chan lover
i love this manga, i'm burning with curiosity to see what happens next.

Dex-chan lover
TITLE DROP ALREADY. Holy shit I'm on edge this whole chapter and is screaming for the continuation. God, I can't wait! This manga is too great.
Randolph is waaaay too sharp, holy shit. I hope he isn't a bad guy and actually help Constance in unraveling the mystery.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit, with each chapter the intrigue continues to rise. Like with every chapter, the interactions between the two are fun to read.

Thanks for the chapter translators~

Dex-chan lover
Awww so I guess possessed Constance wasn't well liked?

@Amarrez

The names for the Moirai/Fates are taken from Greek mythology, so they have an "official" translation, the spinner is Clotho and the weaver is Lachesis, Atropos is correct which is how I recognized them.

Group Leader
@GuyDudeman
Ah, cheers, thanks for helping out your local idiot translator. Honestly, I don't know why it didn't occur to me to look it up, I even thought to myself that Atropos sounded familiar, lol.

Aggregator gang
Woah this is great, the story this manga based on is great and this adaptation isn't rushed unlike many novel adaptations out there. Really really great!

Dex-chan lover
That knight guy is way too keen. I knew she messed up when she curtseyed..but then again the suspicion was also cemented into his mind.
Now her family's reputation of being 'honest' is no longer going to work with him....
He is suspicious himself tho
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread