The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - The Unexpected Guest

Yooooooo KATEEEEE! Such QUEEN MATERIAL πŸ’•πŸ’…πŸ‘‘ yassss, sis, yasssssssss πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ she’s such a good friend and an amazing character and I hope her and Connie have their happy ending or I swear ima cryyyyyy

OMG??!?!?!?!? KATE LORRAINE WAS SO ON POINT????? SERIOUSLY THE HOLY GRAIL OF ERIS IS FULL OF EMPOWERED WOMEN.

At this point, I'm kinda hating on the writer for making me dislike Connie as the main character. I get it, Connie is a nice and honest girl and nobility is literal hell so it's "necessary" that she has to get steamrolled every damn time. Can we get back to the mystery part of the story, please?

Dex-chan lover
"Maybe it's that? Since it's the change of the season, people are a little bit more prone to hearing loss?"

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOOOOOOOOOOOOO you just got to love women who speak their minds.

beautiful!

hopefully someday connie gets to really speak for herself tho HAHAHA like a good period of carrying herself alone. as i think an mc needs to develop sometime along the way

(it just that someone always help her out of the problem or sometimes luck i guess)

Supporter
That's what fake news can do (although unfortunately a lot of it is true...)

@leusee but it's because of the info that newspaper witch, that woman saw her as easy prey and since its still an engagement those commoners organization think Connie's fiancΓ© wouldn't do anything. If they were married I doubt she would even have the guts to send the letter. that woman is no different from Deborah who likes to play people's lives who are easy prey to them.

Double-page supporter
what???
She a strong woman with certain viewpoint??
CANCEL HER!!!

just like modern day twitter, please fking nuke their headquarters already

Kate might be one of the few women in the Holy Grail of Eris that's not a snake in disguise.

Users who are viewing this thread