The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - The Unexpected Guest

Dex-chan lover
@hakunoyuuki
I get that she's writing for a tabloid filled with rumors and gossip, but even then it just seems like she's bad at her job. If she were taking photos, paparazzi style, it might make a little sense, but even the paparazzi usually try to stay out of sight as long as possible.

If she was trying to force Connie into making a faux pas... that's just a super dangerous thing for a commoner to do to a noble in a feudal society. 🤣

Double-page supporter
For once I'd like Constance to save her own arse instead of getting bailed out.

Aggregator gang
Amelia was so out-of-line with that article, fake or not

Thank you for the translation!

Aggregator gang
Ugh this is why I dislike so many reporters or "unbiased" news, so many seem like amelia with them just pushing their thoughts and opinions without paying attention and being truly unbiased.

Also, I love Kate, so sad she had to go through not fitting in on either side, I totally understand that feeling, major props to her for standing up for her friend 😊

Lesson from Connie y'all: if you can't speak for yourself, make connection so others can speak for you 😋

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, Kate really destroyed her.
She's really a great friend.
And that girl Amelia - what she did was quite an unimaginable. Connie isn't high noble family, but she's still a noble. And she's engaged to a count.
An article like this would easily earn her an "accident" had it been about any other noble.

KATEEE!!!!😭😭
If Anyone dares hurt Kate I'll k!ll everyone on this planet then myself
Also fck the Amelia biatch girlie got on my nerves real quick

Dex-chan lover
Why is Kate not the mc lol

These commoners are also really casual and even rude to the nobles straight to their faces huh

Even if she's a viscounts daughter rn she's married to Count Ulster who's meant to get a massive leap in rank ain't she?

Connie...
Why don't you be more aware hmm?
Rumors can get you into trouble, and yet when you read that article you didn't really care?
Why have you nvr heard of a noble lady died or killed herself due to bad rumors?

Sigh....

Users who are viewing this thread