The Holy Grail of Eris

Group Leader
@KaguraSoryu I don’t think it’s that much. If scarlet and lily were teenagers at the time of the execution 10 years ago (about the same age Connie is now) and she was a kid at the time, he can’t be more than a decade older—possibly less if there was an age gap caused by political marriage. A 10 year age gap really isn’t much in the long run, especially in a medieval style noble society.

Group Leader
@KaguraSoryu
@Barajou
At the start of the story, I believe Randolph is 27 and Constance is 16, which I feel is a fairly believable age-gap for nobility. I think Lily was a year older than him.

@Amarrez @Barajou

well...... in my opinion i just dont ship them. probably because that Randolph has been married before and their age gap. i didn't mean to offend anyone.

but i will ignore that part AND WILL STILL CONTINUE TO READ IT

Group Leader
@KaguraSoryu No offense taken! I like him because he seems clever and he’s attractive (in that 2D guy way) and I think that Connie needs someone a little more scheme-capable.

Scarlet is amazing y’all, the drama is fantastic too I wish I could skip through time just to see the next chapter :(

Double-page supporter
This is the best battle manga I've read. Can't wait for the next chapter.

I dont know why, but this manga is amazing. Cant wait for the next chapter.

It was nothing new if you talking about the tropes, but atleast the plot was well executed

Scarlet is really an interesting girl but i excite to see how the bland/ boring Grail girl will develop into

I like this manga it's a lot more different than other isekai mangas! Thx for translating!

Okay, so why does Constance need to be destroyed? I mean, it's pretty obvious that she's the holy Grail. Scarlet goes by the name Eris, and Constance is literally named Grail.

Users who are viewing this thread