The Holy Grail of Eris

I want y u r i. On a more serious note, the series is actually quite good. I really like everyoneś expressions, really gives me a ¨Back off¨ vibe.

Dex-chan lover
Might be interesting as a proper story, but it's just the usual wn/ln/whatever adaption, with everyone and everything done in a completely simplistic maximum-trope-infested way. This really doesn't need to be yet another of those otome-game parodies.

Dex-chan lover
@ActingRikka Doesn't change the fact that all the character, the entire setting, the plot etc. are exactly that. Come on, not everything needs to be perfectly spelled out in fiction ...

Dex-chan lover
I am quite curious about more of the stories, I like that the "villainess" is actually not a misunderstood/good person, but it is sad she was killed for something she didn't do. While she should have probably been shunned/punished some for her actions, wrongfully killed for something she didn't do? What a pity. Wonder what the end will be because, clearly she can't come back to life.

Group Leader
man I'm only here for the artwork and of course those Oppai story is shit for me

Scarlet's worldview really is a little sad. Even through her biased retelling of that story, it's clear Lily did care about her but Scarlet could only see it as a mockery. She really does just see everyone as an enemy, huh?

Users who are viewing this thread