The Holy Grail of Eris

Dex-chan lover
So, the main idea is..... the pure and naive Ms. Heroine and the wicked and scheming Ms. Villainess sharing the same body? Overused theme but excellent execution. Definitely a read.

Oh dear! This was a fantastic beginning, now let's see how the idea develops. I sure have high hopes for this one!

I. Friggin. LOVE IT!!! I kinda hoped that the two-timing fiance suffered twice as much humiliation as that Pamela b*tch!

Fuckin tasty 😈
I will look forward to another update and keep this good shit coming 😍

Wowwww... This story is hella great!!!
When she was possessed i was so excited! And when she turned the table around.. Woww.. Just wow! Good thing she annuled the engagement.. Her fiance is so useless keeping quiet not saying anything back.. Not even sorry lol

Dex-chan lover
I like that the author carefully avoided any past life and 'this is world of otome/LN' and shit like that by just saying 'it all happened to somebody else ten years ago' and suddenly it's not an isekai so no jump starting the technology and cheats, yay.

Group Leader
@alchemisthunress
My TL is caught up with the raws, and any future raws are being released only either through volumes or through a Japanese region-restricted mobile-only app that I can't directly link to (マンガUP!).

Good series, followed.
Cheating men must die novel is older and better executed than this. If this is at same level of the manhua version of CMMD so far, why does this have a higher rating? lol

Group Leader
To the hypothetical person coming to this comment section to ask for updates, the next raw chapter comes out on the 26th of January.

Users who are viewing this thread