The Holy Grail of Eris

Thank you to the group who translated this. Otherwise I would have miss a precious gem. Found it when I was looking at their other work

Dex-chan lover
Is it shoujo or seinen? The plot and style of drawing speak of the first, but the noticeable sexuality of the female characters seems to hint at the second.

I wish it were a bit clearer what actually happened to Pamela after Constance left. The implications are all over the place.

Dex-chan lover
@Apolloki Well, this does not play a big role for me in terms of reading or not reading, but I wonder what I can expect from the story.

Love this
If this manga get published in my country, i will definitely buy it!

Dex-chan lover
A good manga if you can overlook the cliches, the occasional jumps to Mary Sue territory, and the shoujo elements. I am assuming that the conspiracy might turn to be some bs, but the journey until there ought to be entertaining.

Thank you for translating it!! I'm following it religiously, it's one of my current favorites!

Great story so far. It is the first time I read this type of story and I am loving it so far. I can't wait to see how it developes.

honestly, this is really interesting. i was getting so intrigued about what in the world ks happening behind the scenes!!

Aggregator gang
Anyone know if the novel ever completed ?
What's on syosetu is incomplete and looks like it was dropped

@kawaii123456 Novelupdates shows it as being completed at 113 chapters for the WN. The translation for the WN is stalled at chapter 1. I can't read Japanese, so I have no clue if the author dropped or completed it. Since it has a manga, it's more likely to have been completed than dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread