The Homeless Saint in the Abandoned Park - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.4

Dex-chan lover
I'd rather read whole chapter than in parts, but I think doing so will invite snipers and this might make you not want to scanlate this any more, so imo the best way would be to do it in parts and then just fuse them into full chapter?

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, the TL would probably take half the time as if I were doing all parts separately as I wouldn't have to keep stop starting. Thank you for your feedback though. I think we're going to make a decision in the next day or so.

Dex-chan lover
I'd rather read whole chapter than in parts, but I think doing so will invite snipers and this might make you not want to scanlate this any more, so imo the best way would be to do it in parts and then just fuse them into full chapter?
It's a kind of unwritten rule that it's up to 3 months (from what I gather) before someone else can take the series. That's the timescale I've always worked to before contacting the previous team ( I might also be in the minority in doing this, but I'd rather that than create any problems. We're all here for the same reason... Cute girls making giant sand golums!) Thanks for the feedback!

Users who are viewing this thread