The Honor Student's Secret Job - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - My Angel

It's okay if you guys don't like it and stop reading this, but don't get why some guys wish it to get cancelled or axed just because they don't like where the manga is heading. I mean some people like me really enjoy this so it's irritating to read people wish this manga bad luck because it's not the type of manga for them.

Dex-chan lover
GUY!!! Please tell me where I cant pay money for actual NTR to happen next chapter, PLEASE!!!

well well, as i said before, twin person plot is too convenient and easy to mess things up. and the author choose the easiest way to make a plot huh

the author is good for artist as he/she made doujin H and Shinymas book (I follow his/her twitter and pixiv). I can say the drawing is very good but yeah the story is standart

The hell is happening! Give me back my floof😠
@Arcverson You want NTR to really happen!? You should roll over and die.
@sambucety true as hell. If it was manhwa she'd have been gangbanged 5 times already.

Dex-chan lover
@OverlordSaiki Lol I was being a bit sarcastic there, I don't usually like NTR, but I would prefer it to actually happen over whatever barrage of bullshit we're getting that only consist of "Oh, there is rape? actually No, got cockblocked. Oh NTR this time? Nope, COCKBLOCKED AGAIN. Wait I'm I smelling vanilla? surely this tim-.. NOPE, COCKBLOCKED MOTHERFUCKING AGAIN MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"
I wouldn't mind if the story or the characters were any good, but they're not, so at least give me some real action, even if it was NTR, anything to make the good art not a complete waste on this shitty manga.

@Arcverson LMAO
Sorry gotta improve my sarcasm sensor, it got blocked cuz I recently saw some disturbing NTR and was depressed.
Author just trying to somehow get us hooked in this, cuz he knows this contains no plot, but losing readers instead.
Newbie move, just filtering out sane readers.

Dex-chan lover
@OverlordSaiki
The author is basically a hentai writer, and all her non-H stuffs are jut hentai plots without sex, her most recent work is a bit better though, shame it doesn't contain as much (or as good) big breasted babes as this one.

Oh and i'm a bit curious about what NTR caused you this depression.. I'm asking for FAP of course (For Academic Purpose) Lmao

Thanks for the FR btw.

my theory:
if i count correctly, each tankobon book have 6 chapter. this chapter might be the cliffhanger of book 4.
since the author already start another series, we might get at least 6 chapter (1 book) before this series ended, or cancelled due to overflowing protests from constant bait and cockblock
i hope we got a conclusion to the "bookstore", azusa's carrer choice, and mamoru's romance (hopefully with a decent sex scene)
don't @ me, just a dumb personal comment of mine. i can sense my hope is about to be crushed by this damn author already -___-

Power Uploader
@hkzkthx as posted in the main comments section, from what is said on Twitter, the mangaka recently lost her father thus this title is on hiatus until further notice...

https://twitter.com/cats_go_fishing/status/1264073690729213952

(you can use google translate to read it)

Users who are viewing this thread