The Honor Student's Secret Job - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - The Experienced Tell

Dex-chan lover
I already cease to understand what this manga is trying to be. Silly romcom about an innocent girl entering the erotic industry or another quasi sex educational title.

Who the F choose PeePee as a translation??? Are you a damn elementary school kid or what? Write d**k or c*ck FFS:

I'm getting tired of azusa and the friend got potential but she became annoying.

Erina is the only worthy.

Double-page supporter
Can't possibly wear a slightly damp swimsuit. Not like you're going to go in the water and get it wet again anyway...

@Fucking_Idiot

Yes, I know. They're in that awkward time when they have already turned 18 but have not yet graduated from high school. They're considered adults for some things but not for others. Thus, my earlier comment.

But please, do keep telling me things I already know, because you have that compulsive need to tell everyone how smart you are…

yeah, they are not gonna do it since azuma-sensei don't like character & story development 😔

i still kinda hope they eventually have on screen h-scene tho 🤤

When you can draw well but write for shit (imo) might wanna get a good author. This only stays afloat with boobs and almost hentai bait cliffhangers and occasional av white light sex.

The writing annoys me since I really like the art. Maybe one should just accept the trashy story and enjoy it for what it is , bewbs 🤤

Users who are viewing this thread