The Honor Student's Secret Job

Code:
jordan148

Jiro25_

e

well I can't deny that if azusa get raped and lose her virginity in this situation could create a new atmosphere in the Manga but it will be too muck plot change without enough building up so it will also be a little bit weird.
for me honestly I am not big fan of plot like raping or sexual assault.

so let's see
if you could decide the next chapter which option you Will choose

1) let azusa get raped and losing her virginity which will make the Manga take a dark or different direction.
or
2) last minute rescue with returning to the usual poar

Dex-chan lover
I have a dream, that someday all those people voting 1 will have an epiphany and stop reading mangas they clearly don't enjoy ... or that they will stumb their toes real hard every fuckin time they press that 1. Either is fine with me.

Fed-Kun's army
it even got the sexual violence tag now ? looks like i was right to drop this bullshit early. "comedy" my ass, the boobs are totally not worth it, u are better of reading H at this point, the comedy is mediocre and the romance non existent.

Dex-chan lover
glad that he actually refrained from punching the guy and was aware that it might have led to consequences (assault charges or whatever).

what was the point of this whole stalker arc if theres no development in any part of the story? it just made people mad

Yeah think I'm done. The whole stalker arc really changed the feel of this. Shame, it was fun in the early chapters.

The backlash from this must have been immense because the author reversed course immediately and promptly move past this mess with no acknowledgement, thus making the last 2 chapters pointless filler. Its incongruous and makes me wonder was this whole thing just to justify Erina changing her hairstyle? What the heck was the point of dragging something like this across 2.5 chapters? Did the readers not have a negative reaction after the first one? Did they only lose faith in the author after ch 25? This was so pointless and yet so controversial. This could have been done in a single chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Iskarioth
Its like people have different opinions.
Its really nothing different from people voting 10 for dumb reasons.
Often it feels on mangadex that scores actually evens out to what the manga really deserve.
Its only in a really few cases the score feels wrong.

Dex-chan lover
@Nissedood Sorry but I wholeheartedly disagree - this manga alone has more 1s and 10s than inbetween. Just think about what that means: one group "considers" this a masterwork while the other thinks it's the worst manga ever. Either that or they are so tribal and self-important that they vote the opposite of their perceived enemies to "counter" or "own" them because they cannot accept the enemies opinion or average that doesn't align with their views. The first is objectively unreasonable und untrue while the latter is just downright retarded. Both ruin the voting feature. How can this ever lead to representative score that is of any use to the uninformed third party?

PS: this wasn't always the case. I can still remember the times where most votes were reasonably distributed around the center. A time where people weren't tribal lunatics or attentionwh****

Double-page supporter
Just gonna tell you one things guys,this is not ntr,their is a other one who just looks like fmc,calm down

Users who are viewing this thread