The Horizon

SOMEONE MAKE AN ALTERNATE ENDING, WE NEED A HERO. WE NEED, STAR PLATINUM AGAIN.

I genuinely wish we got more context between 17-18, it's obvious what happened, but it's the journey that we are interested in.

Either way I adore this series, it was very well made and fucking raw for a 4 year old series

Dex-chan lover
@ruirui Yeah... this shit is gold but i hope i'll never have to read it again. Just like Oyasumi Punpun. Good to see some redemption at the end there.

@drakedog hang in there brother... the feels will wash away

I need more..... can someone recommend me some others i could indulge in? I've already read Oyasumi Punpun a second time recently right after finding this one.

The only thing I took out of this story is many philosophical lessons and pain, the happiness and sadness kinda balance out.

This probably going to stuck in my head for a few days. Now im sad. A sad potato.
I was reading a rom-com manga. How did i end up here? T_T

Group Leader
If any Korean lads want to give his previous series a shot, I can handle all the manual work.
Edit: https://mangadex.org/title/50784/what-i-want-to-tell-you

It's one of those stories that really make you wish there was a better ending to it. Maaaan. 11/10 will cry to sleep again

I cannot tell you how mad and sad I am. I'm devastated. I'm shocked. I'm furious.
This deserves as many stars as I it can get. Truly a masterpiece, and my new favourite story.

honestly i wish it ended as a true tragedy, having this melancholy "happy ending" kind of ruins the effect that was built up across all the chapters.
all in all still a great manga, i just wished it stayed sad

Users who are viewing this thread