The Hundred Ghost Stories That Led to My Death - Ch. 83 - Leather Bag

Dex-chan lover
in a meta sense this is yuuma alluding to his being aware of hina's possession, no? in story, caring for a former human that has been reduced to an object- a mere vessel, ends up being to the main characters benefit. afterwards, within the framing narrative yuuma finally begins to recieve the acknowledgement and unconditional support which he's spent the entire manga yearning for- if only from the thing that is now inhabiting hina's body

Dex-chan lover
Usually in these types of horror stories involving the sale of strange items that come with a laundry list of highly-specific rules for their ownership, when the MC inevitably violates one it comes back to haunt them in some violent and grim manner. Seldom do we see the new owner consult the shop that sold them the item for what is basically post-sale customer support that leads to a positive result. So I was pleasantly surprised with this chapter.

For Yuuma, it was also an unusually optimistic tale which I agree with others possibly points to a change in his outlook or relation with Hina. Thanks for the TL.

Users who are viewing this thread