The Hundred Ghost Stories That Led to My Death - Vol. 6 Ch. 52 - Lord Oita

Group Leader
He's telling them each day, but the hours are sporadic. One of the early chapters had him telling the story deep into the night (to the ire of his parents) while another had him tell it early in the morning (also to the ire of his parents). So he could be with the body for just a few hours, not a whole day.

I'll need to check on the clock above his bed again to be sure, though. That thing's been a part of his storytelling for a while now.
oh interesting, I hadn't noticed the clock

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

Ahh, survivor guilt? Story kid will never be freed from being forced to witness causing another innocent being’s suffering, unless he chooses his own painful death. Does Yuuma feel survivor guilt after seeing the policeman suffer a painful end?

By the clock, he seems to spend 10 minutes in the room telling the story with the stiff body next to his chair while he tells a story. Then after looking at it, quickly reassures someone/thing/our perspective that he won‘t waver and will see this through. Previous chapter he was shaken but refocused his efforts on the stories. He has high expectations of their end result, maybe that it’ll be worth at least one innocent life. Let’s hope we don’t see Yuuma dragging any more luggage.

I bet the dude who informed the kid about Lord Oita originally had him, but took off the bracelet and placed it for someone to come around and find it, then act like they're the chosen one.

Fed-Kun's army
so at some point if you take it off you'll just explode cuz there's too much injuries, i wonder if Oita has limit, if the wearer is about to die from old age would the other injuries transfered back to him and explode or Oita took death too and disappear? or Oita still there and the wearer became immortal? or Oita's task completed and the wearer became young and continue to live without Oita?

Users who are viewing this thread