The Hunter - Ch. 7 - The Thunder Marten

Fed-Kun's army
Cars, really? That immediately killed my interest in this story.

Jeeps! Those hunters have style! Though I love this escalation from bad to worse. I'm sure in a few chapters we'll have Godzilla showing up to make things even more messed up.

Double-page supporter
You know, I really should have saw the possibility for cars appearing seeing how they have a modern kitchen in the first chapter

Dex-chan lover
WTH is going on with this? first he was angry at his friend for some reason and his mood changed very quickly like they're BFF's and cars suddenly appear

Group Leader
Then the next group arrives in B-42 bombers. After that though the last group shows up on E-Scooters and they don't want to fight they just wanted to let him know they're going to be very critical of him on their blog.

Dex-chan lover
Cars?? Is this dragon ball Z or something?? Looks like they have got out of the steam age... and are at the age of industrialization somehow...

Dex-chan lover
Well, no one was wearing a robe, no one mentioned cultivation and everyone kept talking about Hunters- it's pretty clear this is not a standard Wuxia setting.

If he doesn't fear the families why does he feel compelled to pay the debt to that thugs?

Users who are viewing this thread