The Idaten Deities Know Only Peace

I saw the art style, content, sexual violence, and smut tag... paused... wat. After skimming, apparently the artist didn't like that he was making a subpar children's comic, poorly. The course correction taken was to slide in a 3 page rape scene, between a bunch of nobody characters. Then go back to making a subpar children's comic, poorly.

Dex-chan lover
I saw the art style, content, sexual violence, and smut tag... paused... wat. After skimming, apparently the artist didn't like that he was making a subpar children's comic, poorly. The course correction taken was to slide in a 3 page rape scene, between a bunch of nobody characters. Then go back to making a subpar children's comic, poorly.
@aspartame The story, the background, everything, really feels had been thought thoroughly.
Every little, dialog and background, could be a lesson, or complex message.
The two extreme takes, back to back. I liked that the setting was for the main characters to be struggling, just to have the antagonist put in the weak side of an asymmetric war after the first conflict was resolved.

Though, I guess that's just a plot thing and the actual development is on the poor side , even if I like the smut.

Fed-Kun's army
I like this. Triggers the snowflakes, as you can see below, and is a type of genre cool-kun doesn't really venture into. Looking forward to more.

I like this. Triggers the snowflakes, as you can see below, and is a type of genre cool-kun doesn't really venture into. Looking forward to more.
Triggering snowflakes? So I'm guessing you really love when underage men and women getting raped. This series is disgusting story makes no sense it's trash No wonder why pedophiles like you love this shit. You're too fucking pussy to come out the woodwork and admit this shit up well because you know your ass are getting living shit beat out of you and I hope it does. I love when people call the snowflakes but love touching little kids and just want to become pedophilers Y'all fucking nasty.

Dex-chan lover
Triggering snowflakes? So I'm guessing you really love when underage men and women getting raped. This series is disgusting story makes no sense it's trash No wonder why pedophiles like you love this shit. You're too fucking pussy to come out the woodwork and admit this shit up well because you know your ass are getting living shit beat out of you and I hope it does. I love when people call the snowflakes but love touching little kids and just want to become pedophilers Y'all fucking nasty.

Yes, clown. This tame af manga triggering people just like you. Cry about it. Pedo? Bitch please, stop projecting. We both know you're the pedo, since that's how you see this manga. And of course that's how you see it. Like clockwork, it's always creeps like you that can't differentiate reality from fiction that have the most skeletons in their closets. Every single fucking time. Always hear about some tard just like you that gets exposed for having shit like that on their hard drive, right after they virtue signal about how everyone else is a pedo to smokescreen over the fact that they are. Can't handle it? Then shut the fuck up and go back to Roblox. I'm glad this manga pisses you off. Stay mad.

Double-page supporter
Scanlators also dropped it. Only official translations left.
The official translations seem to have only gotten to volume 6. It seems the official translators dropped it before the scanlators did.

Contributor
I spent half an hour looking for this, but it was somehow buried hard. I'm getting the feeling that Google starts intentionally burying their advertisers once they end their subscriptions.
Google become dogshit few years ago.

Double-page supporter
Google become dogshit few years ago.
More like over a decade ago. One of their subsidiaries got sued for supporting terrorism a few years ago. And with Google's money, they won the case. Alphabet can legally endorse acts of terrorism now. Stealing money from their own advertisers and committing felony fraud is well within the scope of what they're able to get away with.

At this point, scanlators are literally the only point of distribution for manga outside of Japan anymore, since Google crushed the industry like Rin would if she found out there's demons in manga.

I never thought I would see a manga with an anime adaptation by Mappa being dropped even by scanlators. I mean, yeah, some disgusting things happen in this manga, but it's still somewhat interesting, and it's not like there aren't worse things being translated even right now.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is all over the place. It feels like just a bunch of random stuff and it's just kind of boring. This only got an anime because of Cool Kyoushinsha's artwork for it, didn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread