The Ideal Sponger Life - Vol. 6 Ch. 25 - Southern Magic, Northern Technique

Aggregator gang
I hope he gets more competent because its getting tiring to see him being included in all the politics and not performing well.

@Lunaion

He's actually been doing extremely well. I think you're so used to seeing the very poorly thought out mangas where the protagonist can do and does everything and somehow personally fight every battle, oversees every meeting and comes up with every great idea in the country. That's just not how it's going to go. He's actually been handling himself well in negotiations, military affairs and other such stuff. I'd say the author is pushing into the stupid manga arena with how competent he is.

Contributor
cd6.gif

A girl named "Skadi the Witch" who at the same time makes her debut by kicking a spear. Am I looking too far into this or is this at least a bit of Fate reference?

MD@Home
Yeah, what happened to the reason for the Ecchi tag?
> They fuck on the first page
> Chapters later, blah blah bloodlines blah how to screw over other countries

The mc is freaking lame trash he is so low key like an idiot he came from the otherworld with advance technology why not use that to make things that don't exist in the kingdom to make other people ease with their daily life -_-

Double-page supporter
@Ericko calm down, he tried to made something but the tools in that place isn't advanced enough to make it happen, glass and soap is a small example of their struggle. Heck they even mention it again in this chapter.
Second, this is not a trash lame template isekai story where one person change the entire world with their cheat skills, this is all about high level politics. If he gain too many achievement he can topple the position of her wife as a queen which in turn can split the country apart. He didn't want that as he just want to have easy life after his long grueling life as a salaryman in japan, it's stated since chapter one you know.

How about you actually read the story before bashing him for his low key position?

Yeah sorry for that I think I'm not in the mood or something after reading this

Dex-chan lover
I find the idea of a wife giving her husband another wife as a reward quite amusing.

Contributor
Victoria's attack really reminds me of FGO's Summer Scathach and her kicking Gae Bolg special move. Not to mention she's nicknamed Skadi as well...

Dex-chan lover
He could just ask to be seated next to her rather than on a separate couch on the opposite side of the table.
Holy crap are Japanese couples usually this distant with each other?

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing theres going to be the japanese dream chapter of all you can eat seafood..

man i was about to drop this given MC really aint doing anything interesting for an isekai protag and his ambition is in the negative, although it makes sense for his character to be like that given the trauma explained in the earlier chapters, but that makes him..uh.. very boring i guess. Fmc carrying the story hard

but after reading the spoiler maybe things will start to get a lil good now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread