The Impregnable Demon King's Castle and the Expelled Black Mage of the Hero's Party - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - The Four Heavenly Kings and Staff Officer Jobs

Dex-chan lover
So Agares is a true lolicon gentleman, huh.

7pLb8eq.png

Fed-Kun's army
I would’ve been fine if he said something like “I have to get my life under control before dealing with that weirdo” some shit like that. But no, it’s “DoN’t MiSuNdErStAnD”. Dude she literally fessed up to being a stalker, and has been making passes at you the entire time she’s known you.

Better yet don’t include any rom stuff and just focus on him being a floor boss and his fighting...

I get salty easily.

@Milanin Likely based on the 72 demons of Solomon

This series has potential to be great and terrible at the same time. Depends on who he contracts with I guess.

Contributor
lol what the f bull shit reason is that given on page 20? might as well go yell at Germans because my football team lost to theirs.

I went through a bunch of the google translated versions of the WN, so I can confirm they do have a semi-romantic relationship. I say semi because I have yet to see them openly admit the romance despite having a few lovey-dubby scenes together.

Fed-Kun's army
Now what was that? She was being borderline yandere.

The gags felt stiff.

Users who are viewing this thread