The Impregnable Demon King's Castle and the Expelled Black Mage of the Hero's Party - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Second Contractor

Dex-chan lover
Ohno how will inncoent phoenix handle this ! Anyways wolf man here sure went i am your bro fast

thaaanks

@Nunally
if we follow the standard they will humilliated or defeatd ,but
A. win
hero is op. they ll win buut the other will have a haaaarddd time cuz they kicked the support. 🤔

Dex-chan lover
@Nunally IF you want to know the answer
they win, but only because Pheonix is too OP. All of the other members jobbed and they didn't realize that happened because Lem left out, until the new member, the Frost Hero, told them after this battle. She's a nice and clever girl, who understands that Lem is the real real, even tough she didn't met him. You're kinda right about the level, the Boss is one of the four heavenly kings of the Demon King

Dex-chan lover
Holy mackerel, he's a true martial artist bro! At first, I would wanted to hug the dude for being fluffy. Now I just to have a friendly sparring match.

@Nunally
My guess is that Phoenix will carry the team and they'll win.

It seems like a bit of foreshadowing that Reme would point out that Marchosias could have killed the whole party except for Phoenix. Basically, Marchosias after being debuffed by OP Reme is stronger than the party, but Phoenix would still be stronger than him at full strength. This means that Phoenix has one-shotted someone who is at least twice as strong as the rest of his party combined.

I'd usually question why he even has a party in that case, but the spectator sport nature of adventuring parties does cover that in a way.

Fed-Kun's army
Hope they realize the difference without him in the party lol

Also, I can't wait for the reunion and have a match

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting a typical scenario where the party realizes they are useless without the outed member, but it seems here they will be good enough to only struggle a bit more. If the story is going to culminate with Phoenix's party and Remme's demon army fighting it out in a climactic battle it will be perfect.

Dex-chan lover
Very interesting to find out that phoenix actually fights bosses at their full strength. Overall, that makes progression still possible but without Remme, that progress will be slower.

I like that the author chose to confirm that phoenix is still very very strong without the debuffa because 1) he’s a hero and 2) he’s Remme’s best friend who still cared for him to the end and is Remme’s rival. I’m satisfied with this development instead of the generic revenge direction

I’m curious about that elf Lydia though. Even though remme defended her in her time if need, she was quick to abandon him. Will karma hit her or will author play the “sad reason to make us accept her” card

Users who are viewing this thread