The Impregnable Demon King's Castle and the Expelled Black Mage of the Hero's Party - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Bella, the "Hero of Ice"

Wow who gives a shit about this party meet Remme and get fucked

Dex-chan lover
One party member with a brain! I like the new one. :)

(I don't count the Hero, because he already knows, even if he has to keep it a secret)

Dex-chan lover
Huh, the day after I catch up to the LNs another manga chapter comes out. Pretty good, though I prefer the novel's naming of Lem rather than Remme

The Phoenix Hero is acting pretty aggravatjngly arrogant. I hope he has to face defeat and grow some self awareness.

At least Bella and Phoenix finally knock some senses on the idiots. Looks like Remme was the party's zashiki warashi, brought good luck to them but bad things happened after he left.

@Pellaeon his arrogance is understandable, the three party member are completely depending on Remme's debuff to properly function as a party.
Phoenix however as mentioned before by Remme, is someone that can fight solo without Remme or anyone else's support. This is why he can beat the fourth floor boss with Remme debuff turned off.

Phoenix is probably the only one on same power level as Remme and can only be defeated through Remme's debuff.

All these people calling Phoenix arrogant just haven’t seen his backstory yet, he’s the best nakama you could ask for.

aight so this all makes absolutely no sense, took literally a page for the main cause of our MC's expulsion to be resolved, and his buddy also knew how valuable he was? I don't understand any of this, character motivations in the hero's party seem to be pretty flimsy

Double-page supporter
the only payoff of this story for me is if Remme curb stomps this party hard when they get to his floor.

Users who are viewing this thread