The Inner Palace Tale of a Villainess Noble Girl - Ch. 4

heyyy the prince managed to make himself look redeemable last chapter, don't ruin it you idiot!!!

boy, someone should do something with this thick skull

Dex-chan lover
In short, the king is too stupid to judge people. I wonder how he can become a leader of a country..

I thought the king seemed redeemable last chapter but I suppose he's still quick to judge, how disappointing.

Group Leader
Stupid idiotic prince. I hope she and Sheila can be best friends

Double-page supporter
....... this guy is soo stupid that i feel bad for the citizens

Cant his aide like i dunno, say it to his face? "Your action (favouring low born concubine) might lead to a strife in the inner palace" "your position and credibility is on the line" "the noble wouldnt like this"

I mean cmon hes so stupid what the hell did he learn

Dex-chan lover
so she has to be a bad bitch to protect the general order while the dumb prince fucks shit up, man talk about a tough job...

why royalty who have everything always so stupid in this kind of kingdom stories? as the highest rank in their country, they have a power to know everything below their rank. even the nobles in this story have their own private intelligence squad.

Dex-chan lover
My top 1 most hated characters are prince who acts and thinks so stupidly like this... or maybe he's retarded?

This is worse when we know that he is not a prince but the current King. What an idiot.

Imagine this excuse of a King dealing with diplomacy and intern disputes if he can't even control himself in a ball for five minutes... omg what a imbecile.

This is subpar by a lot, but this would REALLY turn around if it went the yuri route with sheila

Users who are viewing this thread