The Inner Palace Tale of a Villainess Noble Girl - Ch. 5

Aggregator gang
I say this every chapter, but whoever is in charge of palace security should be fired and potentially arrested under a charge for assisting in espionage. I swear, at least 1 in 3 servants are secretly super spies or assassins. Get the person who constructed the palace as well for installing spaces above the ceilings of each room where spies can move freely.

I am really liking this though, especially in chapters where the king doesn't show up. I don't know how Sheila is supposed to go to "D" in the future though.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly she should be Queen because everyone else including the king is kinda dumb

Double-page supporter
Wow; that maid was ready to kill no matter what enemy approached them with a fork...a fork! That's what I'd call dedication to protect your master XD

I’m glad they became friends, I’m here just for the friendships between Diana and the other ladies, the king can go fuck himself.

I'm how all the characters have refined characteristics and then there's come a half-wit prince 🙁..

Fed-Kun's army
All the female characters in this story are wonderful (yes, even the thot), that it makes the prince look even worse. Why are they even bothering with him...he doesn't deserve Sheila. This is one of the rare times that I hope for a shoujo ai ending. 😑

Even when the king doesn't show up, he's still hated lol. And better yet, people think he's the prince. Just how insulting that would be for a real King. The guy barely has any screen time and he's still rent-free inside every reader's head like oml. Chill.

@IrregularPerson I’m reading college student empress, and yes, you are sooo right, the Emperor iss sooo annoying (Isn’t it the Emperor instead of the prince?) but still continue it since I like the FL lol.

Users who are viewing this thread