The Invincible Summoner Who Crawled up From Level 1 - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
that is all you need to increase to overpower them...? x1.7? at least make it x5 or to make a bit bigger gap

Dex-chan lover
This mc is a man of culture I see. Didn't even pretend to hide looking, just full on, damn near buried his face in her crotch. I'd drink a beer with this guy.

Dex-chan lover
So the angel is a despicable shotacon, and that's why she had a problem hitting her enemy while it was a shota. :facepalm:

The text on page 38 barely (not) readable... A minimal outline to it would help.

Dex-chan lover
And there's the ass-pull. Some up-to-now unmentioned one-time-use item that turns the tables, and him pulling his punches until he needed to use it because he thought a villain monologue was more likely to give intel than interrogation.

Still unsure why he can't use those super-high-tier spells (which he used before) to solo the trio, to hoard save his consumables.

Dex-chan lover
i still feel like its a shame he even have to fight this trio of guys since honestly these dudes have every right stilll to be super pissed at Transmigrators but yeah ofc they need to be taken down since their quest for revenge have made them stray off the path. but still like man they could be such a usefull force to have allied with

Dex-chan lover
that is all you need to increase to overpower them...? x1.7? at least make it x5 or to make a bit bigger gap
I mean if you look at mmo's like wow that have levels in the hundreds, we are probably dealing with stats in the thousand range, a 700 plus boost to base stats is nothing to scoff at.
For dps classes being short a even just a hundred dps is enough to be considered trash. As far as buffs go its rare for it to be that large a multiplier, often its just plus or minus 0.1% or so.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I mean if you look at mmo's like wow that have levels in the hundreds, we are probably dealing with stats in the thousand range, a 700 plus boost to base stats is nothing to scoff at.
For dps classes being short a even just a hundred dps is enough to be considered trash. As far as buffs go its rare for it to be that large a multiplier, often its just plus or minus 0.1% or so.
even then, the increase is so little that they shouldn't be able to one-shot the other two. After all, even if the stat increase is about 1000+, enemy would still have a lot of health and they also bring out their true form (turn into a squid) so their defend's stat should be increase too.
So i can accept they overpower them after got boost but to one-shot them? probably not

Dex-chan lover
even then, the increase is so little that they shouldn't be able to one-shot the other two. After all, even if the stat increase is about 1000+, enemy would still have a lot of health and they also bring out their true form (turn into a squid) so their defend's stat should be increase too.
So i can accept they overpower them after got boost but to one-shot them? probably not
That would be true if they were the same level and gear. But they aren't even the old lvl cap, and their gear will hardly be end game raid gear level which on its own often doubles or triples your stats in mmo's. He is the new level cap and has gear from the new update, when updates like that launch they often make even the basic gear better than the prior end game raid gear as they assume that is the standard gear level of players and want to equalize players.

Dex-chan lover
So Kuroinu, 'black dog', was named literally since he's a black cerberus lol ok

Users who are viewing this thread