THE ISEKAI DOCTOR Any sufficiently advanced medical science is indistinguishable from magic. - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious what kind of disease this turns out to be that magic has no effect on it. Although the humans abuse their gift, the healing ability they possess is not a fraud.
It's probably that their method of healing magic is rudimentary, with how the stressed that healing magic can be leaked it's likely that what they do is use magic to accelerate the rate in which the body recovers naturally, so if one is inflicted a wound they just speed up the person's innate recovery process. But for something like say cancer with a developed tumor or diseases which have already advanced a stage further in which the body can't naturally fight iff, those are something which healing magic cannot assist and in fact would likely worsen.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter

and shadey yakuza demons, wearing suits ... well why not

Fed-Kun's army
As expected I don't understand the disease from raws 🤣
Many many thanks for translation. Can't wait for the treatment, it's both horrifying and interesting~

Dex-chan lover
Bro, how much supply does he carry Lol.
It’s a bit ridiculous for sure, but it still kinda make sense considering that he originally just moved out to a remote island, so all of the supplies is probably the stuff he carried with him there. Also it looks like he’s about to run out of stuff too

Dex-chan lover
I like the talk about staples being banned from usage at <5mm of tissue above bone, and then he staples her forehead. I'm pretty sure forehead tissue is in that range, but I guess he also doesn't care much about regulations in isekai-world.

He did worry that he was running out of supplies, so maybe not….
It's possible that he just hasn't realized it yet, since he didn't get an announcement about cheats or anything. But honestly, I'm expecting the slime to end up being able to synthesize medical liquids. We already know it's not a normal slime (since it gave him the power of speech), and it seems like a good place to pull that plot device from.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!!!

I'm wondering how He will procure his supply next.
He probably have to find some Isekai equivalent of medicinal supply right?

Dex-chan lover
I feel like that is overkill for a minor head wound but idk

Inb4 the spitting blood disease is cholera or something

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious about how to interpret the myth.

Bringing medical knowledge from other world (something anyone can use) seems to be a loophole god use to save the other races, by giving them a way to fight sickness, but without breaking the promise of making healing magic an exclusive gift for human.

Or is it a way from god to protect human before other race lose patience because of humanity's attitude.
Right now, the other races are still begging human to heal them, but if they're beyond their tolerance, they could have enslaved human and force the human to use their magic under threat (and punish severely human if they refuse to cooperate).

But yeah, if their best healer is worried about the secret being stolen, then it's either other races actually able to use the power too
or there is a dark secret behind it that will make all the other races (and maybe even human) really pissed off towards the healers.

Users who are viewing this thread