THE ISEKAI DOCTOR Any sufficiently advanced medical science is indistinguishable from magic.

As someone who had studied something a lil' related to medicine i found it really amazing and interesting and as someone who loves isekai man, my perfect manga or my favorite kind of story i love it.

Probably one of the best "recent" manga discoveries I've had this year. Art goes hard and the author provides a good explanation (also thank you translators) on medical information without getting bored.

Double-page supporter
Neat, usually it's a animal/monster girl doctor situation but a normal doctor isekai is kind of neat, its sort of got a Dr.Stone vibe but with elves, dragons and racist humans.

Still trying to figure out where that spider girl got kinkyboots though.

Dex-chan lover
Top tier art, beautiful story. everything is well represented, and all around amazing!

Dex-chan lover
A modern doctor working suddenly in a pre-scientific world. This is a lot like the manga "Jin", about a surgeon sect back in time to just before the Meiji Restoration. Dr. Jin was ingenious in his creation of highly purified ethanol and there was a ton of time and effort expended culturing penicillin. The method used for its purification was really ingenious, and he was able to borrow the microbiological expertise of a soy sauce brewer, whose workers were already skilled in asceptic techniques to prevent contamination of their normal fermented products.

Dex-chan lover
im reading this on another site but i just need to get somthing off my chest
so in chapter 20 its revealed that in an attempted land-grab plot some comically evil guys sent slaves infected with STD's to a red-light district to bang all the whores so that the district loses all its customers.
they seem to be trying to paint the whores as sympathetic, and their failing. the bad guys are planning a fire and that fire is the reason im worried about people not the spreading of std's amoungst whores.
they are the ones who willingly banged a bunch of infected slaves they are facing the consequences of their own actions i feel no sympathy that they now have STD's and find it strange the manga seems to be trying to invoke such feelings

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread