The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Superhero who Returned from Another World

Dex-chan lover
I'm not a fan of mindfuck magic like memory manipulation, as it breaks the plot by creating too many plot holes, but those bastards are lucky he has this ability. I'm also not a fan of the death penalty, but: After fighting in a war and killing who knows how many evil sentient beings, I'm not totally sure, but I thing it's feasible to believe I would have killed those murderous fuckers, that would destroy my life, no matter what I would do, if I let them live. One tried to kill MC and the other both have been cool with it. They have been even celebrating, when they thought THEY killed him. If you could lock them away in prison for that, okay, but I doubt it would have been possible without ruining MC's life and endangering the lifes of those dear to them. Any other way out, would have been fair game too, before ending them, but they wouldn't really leave MC much of a choice if it wouldn't have been for that convenient ability. A real life Superman also wouldn't be able to live properly, except she/he subjugates mankind. But he has that mm ability. Good for them.

Dex-chan lover
Lol the comments.
The only prob I have with this chapter, because Qelix said everything else, is that the MC starts out by saying: "These people cannot be judged as simple "teen bullies" anymore", and then proceeds to treat them as simple teen bullies.
It's expected of him to make sure they don't end up ruining someone else's life by either killing them, or mind-fucking them so they won't enjoy being violent towards anyone else, rather than just making sure that they don't go at him specifically. Because seriously, when you're relishing murder, there's no going back from that.

He willingly let people go who would, without a second thought, brutally cripple a classmate and human being. He did not do a single thing to prevent them from performing the exact same actions toward others in the future. Absolute trash MC.

Dex-chan lover
damn son even after defeating the demon lord this MC stayed a true BETA till the end!

dis gun b gud

Dex-chan lover
I was seriously disappointed in the mediocre writing that had him want to ditch his harem and return to his old world for basically no reason- and then I saw the curry he was looking forward to. Now I'm putting to rest the logical part of my brain and I'll just see where this goes...

@kronix Ikr? This kid is avoiding the Alpha flags so hard he can't even recognize their existence.

Double-page supporter
Why does his mom look like a loli, if she has a son of high school age? We're talking about our real world here, not some Magical Index loli teacher utopian dystopia.

Dex-chan lover
If i have a mom like that i would've come back too... ahaha...
WAIT NO! I CAN EXPLAI-

Dex-chan lover
another s**ty isekai with self-explanation title name, of course this will be another SAO game mechanics
the bullies... imagine they kidnap the quarter Finnish, French, Russian and the F-cup girl in next chapter
anyone could be dead if being Home Run in the head by a metal bat

the title already has hero in it... he didnt have to look like the sterotype generic hero class character in whatever bland jrpg game one can think of...

MD@Home
"let's keep a low profile"
>literally fucking chucks a dude 50 ft in the air
ok

He willingly let people go who would, without a second thought, brutally cripple a classmate and human being. He did not do a single thing to prevent them from performing the exact same actions toward others in the future. Absolute trash MC.
This

Dex-chan lover
[Memory manipulation magic]
...Talk about the potential for horrific abuse, there.
So he can fly, shrug off hits from strikes to the head that would otherwise seriously injure/kill someone, launch magical tactical nukes, and he has powers of mind alteration that would make a serial rapist/assassin/Game of Thrones-esque political manipulator and schemer drool over.

Let's hope he doesn't get tempted...

This guy kills a demon king and lets a bunch of children wail on him, why?

Dex-chan lover
If you've read the Odyssey, you'll remember a scene where a disguised Odysseus, blessed by the strength of Athena, is disguised as a beggar and fights Arnaeus, who is also a hobo that the suitors worked with. He tries to make the fight seem as realistic as possible and yet in one hit utterly decimates him by crushing his jaw bone. Given that we know our MC here is also blessed by a goddess and is capable of greater feats than Odysseus, it's not too much of a stretch to say the results would be worse and wouldn't end well for our MC if not the bullies. (Which we see a few pages later) @Rage

Instead of regaining a vast experience in another world and become powerful, he come back to the real world just to become more retards than before..

what a naive shit MC as usual.. well that's japan for you...

Users who are viewing this thread