The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Superhero who Returned from Another World

Double-page supporter
1577152924770.jpg

Dex-chan lover
OK.. 1000 isekai about Good Food. 1000 tropes about Weaponised Bad Food... And then there's... Mom's Curry..... ROFL!!!

Just started re-reading, I just realized that he did a catch and release on those psychotic teens.

They didn't actually change their tune, they just won't mess with him specifically anymore.

So essentially its like releasing unreformed criminals who are willing to murder back into society. A society with schools that rather ignore bullying if the evidence wasn't strong enough.

I guess he didn't actually do a lot of growing up in that other world. He just got OP, came back, and started jerking himself off with power.

ive been too much of those betrayal genres lately so i was expecting the princes to somehow betray him..... what have i turned into...

Double-page supporter
I've always wondered how can a loli mother give a birth, like is it like the panda where their newborn are small? Or how big is their belly during the pregnancy? I've heard there's a 5 y.o. girl giving birth in South America but I still can't believe that it's possible for young girl to give a birth.

Users who are viewing this thread