The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World

Dex-chan lover
The main problem this has is that it starts with a completely ridiculous premise but makes the mistake of taking itself seriously.

The result is a dumpster fire.

But then again, what isekai light novel isn't?

These last few chapters are excessively dramatized and trivialized. In the light novel, the MC has a bit of a comical conversation with the chick he's on a date with and then flies over there, and doesn't baseball bat the fucker across the stomach with that cliched line. They have a bit if a back and forth and then the MC absolutely humiliates that fox guy. It's a little better in the light novel.

Aggregator gang
I've read the WN and to be honest, this series is boring as fuck.
MC lack the characteristic of a MC. I just can't find any unique traits that will make him shine like a MC should. His OP power are making him more hollow. It's so damn plain. It's like one of those hollow mass produce Shounen MC, always spouting friendship crap every fucking time when he encounter problem and boost through the whole series with plot armor. I just can't feel the "Isekai Returner" vibe from the MC. The author just label one of his character traits but never even elaborate it.
Antagonist are shallow as fuck, MC is hollow as fuck, Heroines are annoying as fuck and the plot is just boring as fuck. Even with the hentai artist leading the art for the manga, this series is just too mediocre.

I hope it's the best story in earlier but suddenly become random. Sure most people will have think the same way

Aggregator gang
thumb_police-station-tonights-episode-the-writers-barely-disguised-fetish-tonights-episode-tumblr-com-here-55091420.png

Group Leader
Frankly kinda gobsmacked this hasn't been licensed by JNovel Club or something yet.

I will never grow tired of manga where the MC can just blow everything away. It gets rid of tiresome tropes and just gets straight to the action I crave.

Yes we are here for the Loli and the maiden fans service art ,its monthly so the story it's not that good so the wait made you think what is gonna happen whit the art (ojousama laught)

Awful pacing because there are not enough pages, enjoyable content though so gonna get a 7 from me chief

Users who are viewing this thread