The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World

I thought this self proclaimed God fox has the level the same as the demon king lakey from the MCs reincarnated /summoned world but he can't even be compared to a lesser demon lol

I'd rather not have any release for an extended period than have three chapters that all end mid-sentance.

Pfff... The world is full of masoch... I mean beautiful things. Although a sadist, I'm more into tormenting females than males. Guess it's not for me... Bye Bye 😇

Dex-chan lover
@mayu_hojo there's way better artists that got trapped in the general manga/light novel business like kakao and akinosora. so sameda koban won't be missed as much imo

Why is the rating so low?
The story is good, the art is good.
The only thing that lack is the update interval :p

yea @kevinmul I wish it was translated faster and uploaded more often too but its better then random groups doing a chapter or two every 2 to 3 months

Group Leader
I really like this story. Especially since the protagonist keeps his power from the other world and has an actual use for it back on earth.

Dex-chan lover
This story devolves incredibly fast into absolute garbage, I'm not sure how much of the webnovel this manga actually covers but let's hope they end it before it gets to the quality dip.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is this the only series where I can't find the updated raw chapters? The link above only has chapter 6, and I can't even tell what chapters the volumes contain, since they only says the number of pages.
Even other sites which I would normally check for raws don't have this series. Why is this manga in particular so hard to find?
I can't even buy the volumes on the Japanese Amazon. Once I login, the purchase options all vanish.

Contributor
@Tairo You need Japanese Amazon account to purchase, each volume has 4 chapters, and volume 2 covers up to chapter 8. Chapter 9 should be included in volume 3 but it's not out yet.

Fed-Kun's army
The story isn't too bad for me. Probably I'm used to these kind of stuff

Users who are viewing this thread