The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World

Dex-chan lover
The manga is inferior to the novel but is still fine, I like it because is a after-isekai story.
The last fight was dumb, the artist made it longer than necessary as MC could finish it at any time, and as it ends before the pop up "exp gained" and the hero boldy claims that there is no need to check for a corpse I fear a dumb sub plot that wasn't there originally coming up.
There should not be exp from enemies of our world but still...checking the defeated body is normal procedure.

i expected a low effort attempt at isekai but holy shit

Our expectations of you were so fucking low but you still managed to flop hard

Dex-chan lover
Eh, what a way to end the fractured chapter.

I thought that she announced that the fox demon was defeated in the novel, why say is still alive in the manga?
Is not the TL group fault but the lack of a window with written "the day after" when the MC gets out the cardbard house make it look like he was walking home and found the senpai in the cafe a few minutes later.
Note: she is just trolling MC, the previous night she stealth visited her family tresure/armory room/museum and stole some precious anti demon gear, that doubles as national tresure, and then sold it to some westerners ability users, the family fell in crippling debt following that as they have to repay the state.

Really don’t know why I’m still following this Manga, bye bye c:, I’ve evolved, my hunger cannot be satiated with these anymore.

Well it's clear as day now the author has absolutely no idea what to do with this manga. I don't think he ever knew what to do with it.

This manga's characters are so stupid, and not the normal harem comedy stupid... Consistently and agonizingly surprisingly stupid. I kind of love it.

@konzolmester
That'd normally make a manga worst, but in this case, I think it's quite appealing. It's like watching an entertaining train-wreck, that definitely should be gruesome and horrible, but somehow continues to remain wholesome and interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@BraveHeartedHero well the archetypical "oh noes it's bad if THEY find out that we live together" herbivore thinking. i mean he offered his savings, so it's equally stupid of her to refuse.

@VooXoo
He has changed to school uniform and has a bag, meaning its most probably the next day after school, not a few minutes. Its shonen not slice of life, school is not the focus hence its just used as time skips or drama, its merely a subplot used to branch the story and pad it out.

Contributor
This manga adaptation in a nutshell:

WTFamireading.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread