The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World

Banned
This manga is a festering shitheap.

Sure, it has two Best Girls... but one vanishes in the first chapter never to return (presumably), while the other.... well, I don't even know.
I can't really bring myself to give a shit any more.
Somehow this is the worst aspects of a low-effort isekai mashed into a typical Japanese exorcism bullshit plot... with a protagonist who literally tries to flirt with a girl because she has big boobs, then tries to abort because she gets clingy... enjoys the taste of sulphuric acid... calls girls "chuunibyou" despite getting his own powers from a literal fantasy universe...

This manga needs toilet bleach poured on it, along with a lot of water... and a good scrubbing.... after which all the cleaning tools should probably be burnt to prevent contamination.

2/10.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga doesn't seem anywhere near as bad as some of you are describing. It's a stereotypical isekai protagonist returning to their original world with all of their ridiculous powers intact. It's dumb, stupid, retarded fun with a main story arc to give it more substance than the majority of isekai trash out there.

This manga is better than average. Not by much, but definitely better than average.

The title is interesting until I see the "Ecchi" content.
I hope this isn't another fan service trash full of unnecessary fan services

main character actually gets with someone instead of building a harem of teasing fucks. truly a new age we have arrived in

tbh, it was kinda funny at the beginning, and i enjoyed it a little, but got tired of it fast. dropped

well im bored af xd this will do :v and it kinda develpoing better than most of the other retarded isekais

Dex-chan lover
It’s trash but tbh it’s a lot better than most trash out there i mean we already have a
confession and the series is just starting

well a good series, another trash pub by square or whoever does this lets break up the chpts into parts to extend the monthlys, thanks kir for sticking with it, sad this series will never finish due to chptrs break up for monthly pubs, would be nice if the author had balls to switch and pub a whole chpt each month instead of this 4 months for one chpt crap

Dex-chan lover
@bigstew00 the point is that people are supposed to subscribe to their website/webservices (for webmanga like this one) or buy the magazine (for regular manga) in order to get the full chapters. these free chapter snippets are there to lure people in if they want to read the whole thing.
scanlators obviously stick with the free, butchered manga chapters.
this has absolutely NOTHING to do with the author. he can't just switch publishers since they own the rights and he'd be forced to end the series otherwise. that said, it'd be pointless anyway since this practice is common among all publishers and very few series get free full chapters out (d-frag on kadokawa's comic walker is one of the few, but that may change in the future as well).

This manga is weird, the story at the beggining was poiting at a certain way and then it gave a twist on the characters that, it isnt bad, but I feel like it's really unexpected. It's not bad, butit sure is weird as fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread