The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World

Dex-chan lover
Can't help but think the author is a lonely Otaku who smokes way too much weed and just ended up letting his perversions out these last few chapters with the whole "I'm your slut" thing.

No interest in continuing it now. Just kinda went off the deep end.

Dex-chan lover
more than friend and less than lover from this self-proclaimed bitch... so bitch-friend????

If you think of this as a parody it’s great, but anything else? Nah this series belongs in the shitter, it’s so bad lmao

I have a hard time understanding what this manga is trying to be.
Its not a uncommon concept, living after the isekai, but also has some odd dialogue, pretty Monogatari type with the main heroin.
It is fun still, but I keep fearing it will shoot itself in the foot any moment.

This feels like the split between the normal and dark hour sections of Persona 3. Same characters, and from time to time they mention the other events, but otherwise the two parts are completely different. It's really weird, but I still like it.

Dafuq did I just read? Whoever wrote this must had too much of the legal loli acid cooking. And whoever approved of this releasing must have went their too. In all seriousness, what the heck.

Writing is bad. Conversations are haphazard with no structure to it. Characters personality is all over the place. Story is stuck with no aim towards anywhere.
Overall it's not bad like the MD kiddies whine about it, but it's not good either. Good enough to pass the time tho.

What the fuck did I just read, and why did I choose to read this instead of writing my Geography essay that's due tomorrow.

Pure trash for the story
After all the years on fantasy world he still an idiot
Loli addict author
One more time, pure trash

Fed-Kun's army
@DeGrasse Bruh I feel you on that. Half the time when I got shit do I end up reading some of the most garbage manga too. All that's left is regret. Just do your homework my guy. When you aren't stressed out, you won't even wanna read shit like this.

god damn it this was a good premise and idea then i saw they pulled the “make it a harem so it gets popular without me working too much for it” card

THE MC IS FORMED FROM THE DENSEST NEUTRON STAR MADE UP FROM ITS VERY CORE, THE QUARK GLUON PLASMA THE ESSENCE OF THE MC IS THE DENSEST MATERIAL KNOWN TO PHYSICS AND IS ONLY CONTAINED BECAUSE OF ITS RETARTARDED ELECTROMAGNETIC ROTATION WITH THE IMMENSE GRAVITRONIC PREASSURE, CRUSHING ALL INTELLIGENCE IN A CONTINOUS CYCLE OF LOVE INTEREST DEGENERATION UNDER THE THIRD LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS. MC'S THEREFORE ARE IN A SYSTEM OF ABSOLUTE ZERO [Intelligence] A WELL DEFINED CONSTANT IN THE KNOWN WORLD OF PHYSICS.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron_star#:~:text=A%20neutron%20star%20is%20the,star%20was%20especially%20metal%2Drich.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_law_of_thermodynamics#:~:text=The%20third%20law%20of%20thermodynamics%20states%20that%20the%20entropy%20of,degeneracy%20of%20the%20ground%20state.

she didn't just drop the bomb on him, she fucking carpet-bombed the entire countryside

Users who are viewing this thread