The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World

Fed-Kun's army
The comedy in this one is horrendeous and really really fucking redundant and pathetic and the heroine is truly retarded and not in a good way, truly deserve that rating if not less

way better than most isekais

this plot is the first of its kind

no clue of why its rated so low even though its so good, must be cus of the censoring 🤷‍♂️

I never understood why people would go into a manga's comment section and call it trash, until now, this manga is trash. After like 17-18 years of reading mang I finally found one that I can't call it anything else but trash.

I don't think there's a single straight or smooth line in the whole manga. Does the artist have Parkinson's?

@cwhp The art is not the problem here, but the terrible low effort plot and unnecessary long winded dialogues... Compared to these issues the art is fine..

why don't the people shitting on this manga go to the actually generic masses of manga that actually deserve scorn, instead of this manga that tries to laugh at its own tropes. It's also extremely weird how people are shitting on main heroine, you people are talking like you know this person personally and they're not just some character on a Chinese cartoon that's making jokes of itself from the beginning, there's no fucking point were it actually takes its story seriously, but it still manages to be better than the amounts of samey, generic stories you people consume. And don't get me started on the people shitting on its art, if you really think it's bad then you've got a few books to fucking read and educate on what bad fucking drawings are, say that again after checking most "reincarnated to another world" manga.

Put aside this toxic review and shity scoore i can desrcibe this manga as "i come for cooper but instead i got gold 10/10 unique herione"

this manga is good. don't know why some people taking a big shit on the ratings and comments,

This manga does some stuff well, and the characters speak kinda realistic. However, it's filled with standard tropes. Boring.

Dex-chan lover
eh its alr ig. its really funny at times but kinda cringe at other times. if you're a casual manga reader like me i say go for it

honestly, it doesnt deserve the popularity or attention it has

its an average manga but having this amount of popularity is just unbelievable, theres way more mangas out there that deserves better then this

Wish fulfillment and shallow characters. Still reading cause of the cool concept and somewhat unique artwork.

There is no way this is less than a 7. I wouldn't say its a 10, but the rating it has is too low. I would say its like 7.5 to 8. And I honestly don't get the gripe about the art. Its pretty good and the heroine is pretty unique too.

Users who are viewing this thread