The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World

Many people are saying and im my self saying this cant be lesss than 7.5 i myself gave it 9/10 its great but not gold so if your bored its worth a read!

Well, its passable manga till chapter 12. Reading more than that will surely broken my brain.

Story is quite random for a while, then it goes to being a renegade doing justice for random people... I don't even know why I'm still reading this garbage....

Double-page supporter
Don’t waste your time reading this fucking dumpster fire. Autistic MC, stupid female cunts that deserve to burn in hell for being and a shit story

As your usual isekai goes, the title is clickbait. If the MCs weren't such pushovers, readers could enjoy them do things willingly. At least this trainwreck has redeemable points that can be salvaged. Seriously, it's as if isekai authors need to consult quality professionals to vet their characters and stories to develop something good. Having poor execution is like blue balling plus bait and switching combined.

Why are the characters here so unlikable seriously even the mc who I most the time I tolerate except for some like tsuna, or kazuya from rent a girl I can’t stand them at all their stories are descent but the mc isn’t it’s just so bad like kazuya is literally the tsuna from hit man reborn for the harem/romance genre.

For people that don’t know in reborn the mc is a huge pussy it’s like this he has his moments most the time it’s always at the end of an arc where he becomes a really likable character and after that arc ends he goes back to being a really trash character

Mc lame as hell, so is everyone, this bored me within the first 2 chaps.... it’s a 5/10 at most....

This is hot flaming trash, And here's why. (I'll try to keep this anger spoiler less or mods will be on me).

The characters are completely unlikeable and shallow, that includes the mini harem of the mc. And basically everyone. Yikes.

The MC is supposed to be some hero, but in actuality is a major idiot and stubborn coward. Who obediently listens to every girl that he comes across, because he's a white knight sort of guy. This makes a extremely distasteful read, much to my sadness as, I kind of like the art style and this could be so much better. In every aspect. To elaborate on what MC is though, he is a complete pushover who cannot decide anything for himself, and in his place some bitches do it for him. The main character, who is supposed to drive the plot, is a slave. A slave to the girls that have zero sexual interest in him and see him as a tool, a slave to some apparent greater power and it's actually painful to read.

What's the point of being the strongest when you can't even make your own decisions and have to get some irrelevant whores to baby you and enslave you. So bad dude.

I give this a strong 2/10.
I would go lower if the art was worse to be honest.
If you enjoy this trash. You are a degenerate. Don't even @ me and argue back. You know what you are.

Users who are viewing this thread