The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World

So they just gonna pretend that the
confession moment
were never happened huh...

Bruh, so many people are rating this manga badly cause "ooh pushover hero" or "trashy girls". ffs stop reading isekai's with cutout shounen protags and template harems. Read stories with interesting characters for once. Not everything is your pathetic isekai self insert power fantasy.

at first i was just reading it because i didn't have anything to read and it was actually funny how dumb it was, but after chapter 6.3 the authors fetish started showing up so i stopped you should to it was okay before but now it's just a pile of shit . fuck you author.

Power Uploader
An actual garbage isekai trash where the author keeps throwing his fetishes at our faces and constantly self-inserts himself in the simp ass MC. If anyone's interested in reading this, please don't. It's worse than you think it is.

Putting this on permanent on-hold. 2/10

I don't know what people were expecting for reading an isekai manga with hot woman and generic mc. but the story is getting there, Woo I can't wait till next chapter
If you guys dont know how generic isekais work, I advise you to stop looking for good isekais that has a dude and hot women in the cover thumbnail.

Every release I hate this manga for not just releasing the whole fucking chapter in one go instead of leading us on, it’s dumb as fuck

Oof, what a disaster. The beginning had me really hyped, but nope, turned into crazy garbage fast.

Its really funny to read through pretentious "reviews" from notable "critics" about the isekai genre of all things.

If you guys want actual coherent stories with decent plot points, dont expect it from an isekai manga. Read a fucking book lol.

@uno99, you're acting pretentious yourself for finding such a silly reason to judge others. People critique everything, rightfully or not, especially if it is a form of art or media. What did you expect?

I'm on chapter 8 as of this comment and... woooooo this has been a strange ride! From the start until it got to the point where it abruptly seemed to get really... sexual/echhi (but with massive censor blocks for no reason that were drawn back in thankfully) the overall tone seemed different. After that point it's like everything sped up a little but became kind of "cheap" and subtly incoherent at times. I still think it's not bad for what it is and will continue with it but... what is it i'm trying to say.... I just wish that the author would continue ignoring the elephant in the room or completely notice it because it just makes things weird imo.

Users who are viewing this thread